Towing Services in Passaic County, NJ
There is no better or safer way to have your vehicle towed than with flatbed towing. At J&J Towing Service, we offer the safest flatbed services in town, and stay on call 24 hours a day.We can send a trusted technician to assist if you’ve been stranded anywhere on the road. Flatbed towing is by far, the safest way to transport a vehicle anyplace. Our flatbed trucks give your vehicle the secure amount of support it needs. It doesn’t matter if your destination is a few miles or across the city, we always deliver results! You don’t have to take a chance and rely on the random towing company anymore. We’re extremely punctual and always on time, so you can feel a bit more relaxed. When you need help, you know who to call!
At J&J our towing services include, flatbed towing, Small Equipment Transportation, long distance towing, exotic vehicle towing, luxury vehicle towing, wrecker towing, accident removal services, and 24/7 roadside emergency assistance. We really go the extra mile assisting our customers. Our friendly attitude and professional towing services have led to plenty of referrals. Whether you’re looking for a flatbed towing or a long distance towing, you’ve definitely come to the right place! Our customer care team will provide you with an excellent quote beforehand, which you will be able to present to our drivers at the scene. No more guessing games or waiting long hours for a tow to arrive!
- At the first sign of trouble, gently take your foot off the accelerator. Don’t brake hard or suddenly. Carefully steer your vehicle to the far right-side of the highway while keeping your eye on traffic and using your turn signals to indicate your intentions. Stop your vehicle as far away from traffic as you can. Don’t stop your vehicle in a traffic lane.
- If you are on an Interstate or other heavily traveled highway, try to exit if at all possible. If you have a flat tire, it’s often wiser to risk damage to the wheel rim than to try to change it on the side of a busy highway where you might be hit by fast-moving vehicles.
- If you cannot exit off the highway, be absolutely certain traffic conditions allow you to change a tire or make repairs safely. Remain alert to the traffic around you. While outside your vehicle, avoid turning your back toward oncoming traffic. As an emergency precaution, look for a way to quickly get out of the path of an impaired or distracted driver. If you have passengers, have one of them observe traffic to warn you of possible dangers.
- And Never assume that the driver of another vehicle can see you, so make your vehicle as visible and conspicuous as possible. Reflective triangles and flares provide an effective warning to other motorists. At the very least, use your emergency flashers, and if it’s dark, turn on the interior dome light. Raise your hood and tie something white to an antenna or hang it out the window so law enforcement officers know you need help.
- If your vehicle is safely away from traffic, wait inside the vehicle with the doors locked and safety belts buckled. There is protection inside your vehicle – but none outside of it. Use your cell phone to call for help, such as a tow truck or roadside assistance. If a stranger stops to offer help, open the window slightly to talk but don’t open the doors.
- Also a friendly reminder to take your ezpass once your car is towed
J&J Towing Services:
Flatbed tow truck services are a convenient and safe method for towing your car after an emergency roadside situation. As opposed to a traditional hook and chain tow truck, a flatbed tow truck will safely and securely load your vehicle onto a platform. This prevents further damage from being done to your vehicle after an accident. A flatbed tow truck also makes the towing process much safer for other drivers on the road, as no weaving occurs while your car is securely locked onto the flatbed tow truck’s platform.
Flatbed Service is a convenient option for towing a car after an accident. After a bad accident, your car may be damaged or misshapen. By utilizing a flatbed tow truck service, you run a good chance of keeping your car safe from any more damage. By utilizing a traditional tow truck, the chances are good that more damage could be done to your car after an accident because of the damage that has already been done. If you use a flatbed service, you could save yourself a lot of money on even further repairs.
At J & J Towing, we provide towing services of all kinds to the drivers of Passaic County, New Jersey. We are available to provide flatbed tow truck services for you at any time on any day.
Getting locked out of your car can be a frustrating experience. Whether you have locked your keys inside the car, or even in the trunk, it can be stressful for you not to be able to retrieve them yourself. If any of these things happen to you, rest assured that the team at J & J Towing can arrive wherever you are and help you get back into your vehicle. At J & J Towing we have been performing general lock out services for the drivers of the Passaic County, New Jersey area for over twenty years. We use only the safest and up to date tools while performing lock out services. If you need an emergency roadside locksmith, please call us right away. One of our licensed and insured tow truck drivers will be happy to assist you at any time, day or night.
At J & J Towing, we proudly offer all levels of towing services including general wrecker services. Wrecker services are the most frequent and traditional styles of towing vehicles because a wrecker vehicle can adapt to a wide variety of damaged vehicles. J & J Towing offers wrecker services in Passaic County, New Jersey to customers who are interested in hauling away vehicles from a bad accident. We typically utilize wrecker services after a car has been totaled, and there is no hope for it to be salvaged. We also utilize our wrecker trucks when we are hauling away a vehicle for scrapping reasons.
Although J & J Towing uses a variety of trucks and towing methods, our wrecker services are meant as our most general and utilized services. With wrecker services, vehicles are loaded easily, and are a very convenient method of hauling vehicles after bad accidents have occured.
J & J Towing proudly provides wrecker services for all drivers in the Passaic County, New Jersey area. If you have been involved in an accident and are in need of wrecker services, we are here to provide towing services at any time and on any day.
While driving on the road, getting a flat tire can not only be an inconvenience, but also scary. A tire blowout while driving can also cause a bad accident. If you are in need of an on the spot tire change, J & J Towing can be there for you right away. We will arrive on the scene with a new tire, or be able to replace your blown out tire with your spare. No matter if you need a new tire, a patch, or just a general tire change, our towing services are available to change your tire in the entire Passaic County, New Jersey area.
J & J Towing has been helping the drivers of the Passaic County, New Jersey area with their emergency tire change services for over twenty years. If you need your tire changed on the spot and right away, please call us. We will arrive on the scene to help you change your tire at any time and any day!
One of the most frustrating things a driver can experience is a dying battery that will not allow your car to start. If you are in need of an emergency jump start, look no further than the team at J & J Towing. We can arrive on the scene to jump start your car immediately. Whether you have your own jumper cables, or need to use ours, we will gladly assist you. Do not worry about not being able to get your car stated and back on the road. Our licensed tow truck drivers are always at the ready to come help you if you are stranded because of a weak battery. For over twenty years J & J Towing has been helping the drivers of Passaic County, New Jersey jump start their cars and get right back on the road. If you are stranded and are in need of a jump start, please call J & J Towing. We will get to you right away, at any time on any day!
Local and Long Distance Towing
Damage Free Insurance
24 HR Service
Small Equipment Transportation
Low Clearance Flatbed
Classic Car Towing
Soft Strap Towing
Junk Cars Towed to Yard